Pitanja iz pop songova na koja, po svoj prilici, nikad nećemo saznati odgovor:
1. 'Who let the dogs out?'
The Baha Men didn't say. Alan Robertson wants to know.
2. 'Where Is My Mind?'
3. 'Should I stay or should I go?'
The Clash. The question Robert Epstein asks himself at every party he's ever been to. Also asked by Arieh Kovler, Chris Jones, Phil Pelling and Mitchell Stirling.
4. What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
5. 'Are we human or are we dancer?'
The Killers. Nominated by Matt Chorley. This may have also featured in the top 10 of incomprehensible lyrics.
6. 'Strange little girl, where are you going?'
The Stranglers. Tom thinks he knows.
7.'How soon is now?'
The Smiths. Mike Katz, Rob Fuller and Rob Marchant need to know because they've got stuff to do.
8. 'How does it feel to treat me like you do?'
That's “Blue Monday” by New Order, not David Mills losing the plot.
9. "Is this it?", The Strokes
10. "Why does it hurt when I pee", Frank Zappa